Speed Mentoring Workshops
at Hudson Valley Community College
Friday, October 18, 2013, 9 am to Noon, Bulmer Telecommunications Center, Room 1
Are you getting ready to start your new career? Here are some mini-workshops to help you.
Choose up to four of these 30 minute mini-workshops:
- Confidence-Boosting/Image Consulting/Motivation
- Interviewing Skills (Preparing for interviews, Do's & Don't's, Following up)
- Resume Writing
- Resources for Starting Your Own Business
- Strategizing Your Plan for Success (Manageable steps for balancing school, career, family, social life & more)
- Ways to Effectively Use and Manage Social Media
- Networking Tips
This is a FREE event!
Space is limited, so register today!
Workshops open to female students aged 25 years and older.
Please note: this mentoring workshop is also being
presented on November 1 at Schenectady County Community College -
click here to learn more.
Click here for a copy of the flyer.